2021 Goals



 January 2, 2020

I love the new beginnings that come with the new year. So many things on my list of accomplishments. On New Years Eve, my friends and I listed what we were most enjoyed in 2020 and what we look forward to in 2021. 

In 2020, I was able to spend lots of time with my kids. My college age son spent quite a bit of time home and I was able to get to know him as an adult rather than the kid who left home after high school graduation. My daughter started high school and I feel like the time she spent in online school gave us extra time to ease into life as a high school student. My kids are growing so fast which is exciting and sad all at the same time. 

In 2021, my goal is to TRAVEL! There are so many people and places I have missed. In addition- there are so many places I want to see. What are your 2021 goals?

I will continue to research my travel plans by the fire in my new cozy outfit. Loft & Grey Signature Softblend Sweatshirt and Joggers.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Diffusers

New Year 2021

New year new you