Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finished Desk!

Yeah, I am so happy to have a big area to work!  I am still in the process of finishing the office but the desk looks great.  For less than $100, I have a nice big sturdy workspace to craft, create, and plan.  The desk process is documented below:

Purchased a desktop from a resale shop (it was marked as damaged by a local furniture retailer, although I could not find the damage.)

Desktop purchased for $24 at a resale shop

Then I built two file base cabinets using plans from Ana-White.com




loaded up with crafts and other junk ready to go. 

I love my new desk!  The craft room is still not nearly finished, I need to do something with that ugly office chair (it was free) and repaint an old kitchen cabinet black to use for storage as well as move in another piece from the garage to complete!  So one project down and many to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment