Sunday, February 27, 2011

Product Review - Movealls

During my cleaning, organizing and decorating, I have many opportunities to move giant pieces of furniture around the room.  These movealls are great for rearranging furniture or just moving it so that you can really clean behind pieces with very little help.  Most of my furniture pieces I can lift long enough to slide a moveall under it with my foot and then set the furniture back down.  Once the furniture is supported on all sides, I can slide the piece wherever it needs to be moved to.  This is a great product!!!!



I bought mine at Home Depot for $10.99 and they are well worth the money.  See link here:  http://www.homedepot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. OMG.... Aren't those things the BEST?!!! My whole plan for the summer was to declutter & clean (which has really happened - I know, amazing). Anyhoot, my mother said, 'I have these things, they're great, blah, blah, blah.' So, not wanting to argue with my mother, I took them & tried them... I immediately STOPPED what I was doing & ran into town & bought a set of my own!! I was thinking... 'Ha, they're stuff for little old ladies - dumb old tv advertisements'. Boy was I ever wrong... So glad (at least this time - don't tell my mother that she was right though).

    ReplyDelete